Everything is pointing towards a brighter future for you.
Well it is since you found us, that’s for sure.
Whatever it is that you want to get out of your next career move, we’ll listen carefully and use our many years of experience in the recruitment sector to point you in the best possible direction.
We’ll help you identify and make the most of your strengths and work out where and how you can best utilise them. We recognise that everyone is different with varying levels of skills, abilities and experience. We know that different aspects of the working world appeal to people in different ways and we know that not all working environments suit all candidates.
We won’t just throw the first available job at you. Our approach is considered and informed and is based on everything we learn about you. We’ll spend time to get to know you and to understand what is going to work well for you in your next job. We’ll discuss your options with you and – together - we’ll agree how we will help you to secure the right role, with the right company.
We’ll always be honest with you and we’ll keep you informed and in the picture at all times during your job application.
Get that CV just right.
Here are some helpful hints and tips to enable you to get your CV in shape.
- If posting, make sure it’s printed on good quality, white paper.
- Check your spellings before sending – use a dictionary or spell check; if necessary ask somebody to proof read it.
- Keep your CV concise and to the point – no more than 3 sides of A4.
- Don’t forget contact and personal details, which should always be at the top.
- Always name universities when applicable and don’t worry about school details unless you’ve only left there recently.
- Write your profile using bullet points so that it is clear, concise and easy to follow. Don’t cram things in – leave plenty of white space.
- Start with your most recent position and work backwards.
- Always include full job titles, key functions, achievements and a business type for each entry.
Survive the interview – and land the job.
There’s no need to fear your interview – just get prepared. Here are some of our helpful hints to get you through your interview and give you a better chance of getting the job.
- Research the company you’re applying to work for. Look at their website or call the company and ask for any literature they might have.
- Make sure you know how to get there – and allow plenty of time.
- Look at the job details and think of clear answers that show how your skills either match or exceed them. Consider how you can back these answers up with relevant examples.
- Take references with you and examples of recognition and achievement.
- Plan what to wear and ensure it is clean, well presented, comfortable and appropriate.
If you have any questions or worries about interview technique, then we’d be only too happy to advise you. Just get in touch by calling 0121 235 0365 or email us via email@example.com and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible with some helpful advice to give you a better chance of getting the job you want.